From Frank Bruni’s newsletters, here are a few great business names, delivered weekly by his readers.
PS Thanks to Carl Falb
- A plumbing company in Ithaca, N.Y., called the Drain Brain (thanks to Christine Sheola of Ithaca for flagging this)
- A therapeutic massage business in Aiken, S.C., called — you can see it coming! — My Aiken Body (Mary Azoy, Chapel Hill, N.C.)
- A tattoo removal service in Denver called What Were You Inking (Athalie White, Milton, Ga.)
- A manicurist in Brooklyn, N.Y., called You’ve Got Nail (Will Everett, Queens, N.Y.)
- An Asian fusion restaurant in Rehoboth Beach, Del., called Saketumi (Jerry Graff, Ocean View, Del.)